The Senior Analog Audio Technician is primarily responsible for providing technical support to our applications and design engineers. To do this, they must possess a good overall knowledge of audio electronics. The Senior Analog Audio Technician is expected to be a self-starter, but supervision of his or her work may be required for proper execution and completion of many tasks.
- Collecting measurement data in the lab using test equipment and reporting the results
- Prototyping high performance analog (and some digital) circuits from schematics
- Managing engineering lab supplies and equipment maintenance
- Properly documenting all relevant work
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work environment
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
- Strong understanding of analog audio circuitry and operation of test equipment, including but not limited to Digital Multi-Meters and Oscilloscope
- Soldering skills, including surface mount components
- A two-year technical degree or equivalent, or at least 5 years of pertinent experience
- Experience with Audio Precision Test Systems
- Familiarity with schematic capture software
- Exposure to Microprocessors
The Senior Analog Audio Technician is an important part of a dynamic team of Audio Professionals.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Sr. AA Tech